The fast and economic customs procedures are a very important prerequisite for provision of a good service to the proper clients. The Russian bureaucracy may present an obstacle for those who are not well prepared to deal with prescribed procedures.
The first phase of customs clearance is to inform through a precise procedure the customs authorities of your intention to import goods into the territory of the Russian Federation. Then follows the delivery of goods in the temporary storage, filling out the customs declaration forms and supporting documents required by the authorities.
Our customs clearance services include:
- Preliminary calculation of all customs fees (taxes and commissions);
- Consulting about customs legislation of the Russian Federation;
- Assistance in obtaining of all the documents for the goods certification;
- Storage of goods in the customs warehouses;
- Assistance in the declaration of goods and means of transport;
- Certification and registration of arrival permits;
- Customs representation.
Using our services you may avoid inconvenient stops of goods at the customs and expensive delays.